7 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

#1 kinglawrence

kinglawrence

Nowy

• Użytkownicy zarejestrowani
  • Pip
  • 3 postów

Napisano 03 kwiecień 2015 - 05:32:09

This happened to me before. I have search on Internet and found this useful guide. It helped me recover iphone lost note. Maybe you can follow: Click this to read this post

#2 kinglawrence

kinglawrence

Nowy

• Pip
  • 3 postów

Napisano 03 kwiecień 2015 - 07:11:46

This happened to me before. I have search on Internet and found this useful guide. It helped me recover iphone lost note. Maybe you can follow: Click this to read this post

#3 Niyawa

Niyawa

Nowy

• Pip
  • 1 postów

Napisano 31 lipiec 2015 - 04:04:43

Method 1: Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone

Step 1: Connect iPhone to the computer
iPhone Data Recovery should be download and installed before. After that, launch the application and connect you device to the PC.

Step 2: Scan your data on iPhone
Your iPhone will be scanned for the deleted notes as soon as you click "Start Scan".

Step 3: Preview and recover deleted notes
All data including contacts, videos, music, photos, text messages, calendars, bookmarks, notes and so on will be shown to you after scanning. Then you can preview your deleted notes by selecting "Notes". Finally, you can retrieve them on your computer by clicking "Recover".

If you want to know method 2 and method 3,you can visit here:

How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone?

notes-of-ios-device.png

Użytkownik Niyawa edytował ten post 31 lipiec 2015 - 04:05:57

#4 chanleen

chanleen

Nowy

• Pip
  • 7 postów

Napisano 21 sierpień 2015 - 03:37:35

There are 2 ways you can try to recover loat notes from iPhone:

1. If you have used iTunes to backup your iPhone before, you can restore them back by iTunes.

2. If you do not have any backups, you can try to use some third-party recovery tools, such as Tenorshare Mac iPhone Data Recovery, which can directly scan your phone and help get your lost data back. What’s more, no matter you use Windows or Mac, you can download the free trial version and have a try by yourself.

By the way, iOS 9 was launched, you may want to know some features of iOS 9.

#5 Wlee2060

Wlee2060

Nowy

• Pip
  • 1 postów

Napisano 11 październik 2018 - 12:14:07

To recover lost notes on iPhone, you can first check your "Recently Deleted" folder; if not, you can recover them by restoring iTunes or iCloud backup; Alternatively, if you don't want the backup overwrite your newer data on the phone, you can choose to recover lost or deleted notes from iPhone with a trusty and professional iOS data recovery tool such as Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery. Really works well.

#6 jultiv

jultiv

Nowy

• Pip
  • 2 postów

Napisano 23 październik 2018 - 11:10:11

czesc

#7 majcol

majcol

Nowy

• Pip
  • 2 postów

Napisano 29 październik 2018 - 15:11:23

czesc

#8 NikkiBella

NikkiBella

Nowy

• Pip
  • 1 postów

Napisano 20 sierpień 2019 - 10:04:12

If you deleted notes from iPhone by accident, they will be preserved in the "Recently Deleted" folder for 30 days. Check it out both on your iPhone and web browser. Besides, you can also recover them from the iCloud and iTunes backup. But provided that the last backup is earlier before you deleted your notes. If the above methods are useless for you, you might need to use some recovery tool to help you out. Hope this would give you useful clues and get notes back on iPhone successfully.

Użytkownik NikkiBella edytował ten post 20 sierpień 2019 - 10:15:19

Dodaj odpowiedź

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych